Peepers Montauk Reading Sunglasses
Meet us in Montauk.
Named for the popular hamlet at the east end of Long Island, Montauk brings that cool, New England sensibility to life. This trendsetting frame features daring color-blocked combinations enticing you to embrace your joie de vivre. With its elevated cat eye shape, Montauk makes a polished-yet-playful statement, everyday.
- The No Correction Lenses are polarized to reduce glare while enhancing color, depth and clarity
- The reading lenses are 2-in-1. Your favorite readers and sunglasses paired together
- UV400 Protection blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB rays
- Crafted for Comfort with lightweight frames and spring hinges
- Dual Anti-Scratch Coating for long-lasting protection
about the brand
Peepers is a 4th generation family run company that is continuously reinventing the spectacle. Since 1993 they have been designing wear-everywhere eyewear that is meant to be loved for the long-term. They're celebrating 30 years in 2023!
The company began with a quest to find upbeat eyewear, and that light-hearted spirit is embedded in everything they do. Their family’s legacy is dedicated to the pursuit of fashion as its most fun.
Oprah's Favorite Things
Peepers have been featured six times on Oprah's Favorite Things lists!