Juli’s Wearable Art appreciates the success we have had in our community and the surrounding areas because of your support. We have always made it a priority to give back to the community and those who support us.
We receive numerous charitable requests daily and it is highly impossible for us to fulfill all the requests that we receive. We look forward to supporting the community as much as possible. Last year, we gave over $10,000 back to the community in donations.
Donation Request Guidelines:
- A request must be received at least one month prior to the event
- Your donation request letter should be on letterhead from the organization
- If you do not have an official letterhead, please send an official flyer about the event
- The request letter needs to include: date of the event, a reason for the event, and a contact name and phone number of the person requesting the donation
- One request per charitable organization will be accepted within a twelve-month period
- Extra consideration is given to organizations or groups who are customers of Juli’s Wearable Art
- All requests must be made within a 50 mile radius of our store
Please email your donation request to email@example.com or,
Mail your information to Juli’s Wearable Art, 100 E Pitt St, Bedford, PA 15522
We will review each request on an individual basis and will contact you by email or phone if you qualify for a donation.